more Amber Clutches


I thought I was done with Amber Clutches for a bit. After all, I just launched the pattern a few days back and was ready for a bit of change thinking about many other projects I wanted to make. And then I came across this fabulously graphic Ikea fabric in my stash, so of course I dropped everything and whipped up yet another clutch :).



I think it's really lovely. And quite stylish, would you agree? I love the texture of this material, it's a bit more sturdy than regular quilting cotton so it makes for a clutch that holds its form and shape beautifully.


Oh, and then I spotted yet another one of my very favorite fabrics. You know what happened next, right? Yep, another Amber Clutch. And I'm kind of thinking I'll keep this one as a long-ish pouch instead of folding it over to form a clutch. Oh, the possibilities :)

I'm curious to know. Do you enjoy making the same pattern over and over, or are you one and done kind of maker? Do tell.

Wishing you all a happy, creative, and relaxed weekend. Svetlana