lola pouch + pattern sale


When it comes to large projects like quilts, I'm one and done kind of maker. Somehow there's just no way I would willingly jump into making the same quilt twice.

But, as far as pouches are concerned, I thankfully don't have that problem :) I'm more than happy to make the same pouch over and over. Case in point - my Lola zipper pouches. I have made so many of these pouches over the years, I totally lost count.


I made this newest Lola pouch yesterday afternoon and I so, so love how it turned out. The main fabric is by Alexander Henry. It's been in my stash for a while and now that I made this pouch I want to make a million other pouches and bags using this print :)


One of the things I absolutely adore about this pattern is the beautiful binding around the zipper. And you know what? There's absolutely no need for zipper foot with this construction. Plus, it's all done by machine, no hand stitching needed.


See what I mean? Fabulous zipper + binding combo.

How about you? Do you enjoy making the same project over and over or does the mere idea of it send shivers down your spine? Do tell.

Oh, and in case you'd like to purchase a Lola pattern now is a good time to buy as I'm running a sale to celebrate my new Etsy shop and offer a 30% discount on ALL my patterns (sale ends midnight tonight, Chicago time). Click here.


Wishing you all a happy day. Svetlana