drawstring bags


Do you like making drawstring bags? I certainly do. I love how quick and easy to make they are, plus they are super useful as project bags, storage bags for many tiny toys our kids tend to have around the house, or they can also be wonderful for wrapping presents. 


I made this simple, yet stylish drawstring bag using my free tutorial (available here in case you'd like to give it a go as well) and some gorgeous fabric I purchased at my local fabric market. I know, right? I'm so lucky to live in a place that hosts a fabulous fabric market every Saturday morning.


Last time I went I brought home these beauties :). These are all cotton/linen blends which is my most favorite material to work with at the moment.


Oh, and I made one more drawstring bag, of course. I used my Drawstring Bag pattern for this one - this is a medium size and, once again, it all came together super quickly.

These really are such fabulous instant gratification projects :)

Wishing you all a happy and productive day. Svetlana