devon pouch in hills and valleys


Only one more week and my kids are going back to school.

I was planning on going into a full blown sew like a maniac and make all the pouches, and lunchboxes, and drawstring bags the kids might possibly need (and more) but was stopped in my tracks when all three of them put their requests in - my son wanted a pouch for his pens and my daughters needed a new lunchbox each.

That's it !!!

Thank goodness they reminded me there was absolutely no need to put all that pressure on myself and take things easy.


And that's what I'm doing now :)

So far I only made this one Devon pouch for my son. He chose the fabric, I suggested the pattern, and we're both happy with the way it turned out. It fits all his pens and pencils perfectly and that's pretty much all he cares about.


Wishing you all a happy and productive day! Svetlana