handmade sale

Just like so many of you I am a maker. I enjoy sewing things all - the - time. When I'm happy, I sew. When I'm sad, I sew even more. When I'm in between, I still sew and enjoy every single minute of it. 

All this sewing, of course, means that I have way too many pouches, bags, quilts, pillows, etc. sitting in my cabinet taking up precious real estate and not being used.

So, I decided that every once in a while, when things get sort of out of control, I'll do a handmade sale and put all the brand new, lovingly sewn, but not needed in our house items for sale in my etsy shop.

Here's just a sampling of what's available for this first edition of handmade sale.


Hope they'll find good new homes soon.

PS:Tomorrow is our first day of summer break. Wish me luck, keeping three kids from being glued to some sort of screen all the time is hard work. There might be quite a lot of stress relieving sewing in my future :).

Svetlana