triple-zip pouch

Have you seen many fun triple zip pouches popping up all over the blogland lately? I love how unique they are - you don't usually see a pouch with three functional zipper pockets. So, when Debbie came up with an idea for a triple-zip along I was totally in.


Truly, the hardest part of making this pouch was choosing my fabrics. I must have changed my mind at least 5 times. I'm glad I did though, because I love this final color combination.


Debbie's instructions are wonderfully clear, and she included lots of pictures to guide one along. I made this pouch without any hiccups at all. And, it was pretty quick, too. Once all the parts were cut out, of course. I don't know why I dislike that part so much. I don't want to cut, I just want to sew.


I was thinking it would make a very nice home for my new epp project. By the way, these paper templates are called coffins. How creepy is that? I might have to come up with a new name for them because saying "I'm making coffins." sounds just a little too weird.

What do you think? Would you like to make a triple-zip pouch, too? It's not too late to join in. You can find Debbie's wonderful tutorial here, and Flickr group here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Svetlana