Dear Farmer, it's time to say Good-bye!

I've been finishing my Farmer's Wife quilt for the last few days. No, no!! I didn't make 40 blocks in one week to have all 83 that I needed. In fact, I didn't  make any new blocks at all. Working on this quilt stopped being enjoyable and became a real drag. I have plans for many other quilts, pillows, bags, and pouches. But the thought of having an unfinished quilt made it impossible to concentrate on anything else. It seems like I am a "one quilt girl". So, I will try to stick with one manageable quilt and a few smaller projects in the future. Live and learn, hopefully.


I decided to use 42 of my already finished blocks and  join them with 2.5 inches wide white sashing. I love how nice and modern white looks and it helps all the blocks to stand out.


Now on to finishing the border to bring it to the right size, basting, and binding. Can't wait to see it all finished. Yay!!!

Have you been working on Farmer's Wife quilt? How are you doing? I'd love to hear from you and see your finished blocks.

Enjoy your day, Svetlana