PRESTON LAPTOP CASE (new pdf pattern + sale)


 Hello lovelies, 

how are you all doing? We've been enjoying some gloriously warm and sunny weather here in the Netherlands, I hope it stays this way for a while.

Over the last few weeks I've been working on my newest pattern and I'm excited to introduce Preston Laptop case to you today!


I've been getting lots of requests for a laptop case from you guys for some time and I hope you will love it as much as I do.



You can choose between two options - with or without handles, and the pattern comes in FOUR different sizes to fit most of the standard laptops and/or tablets.

Additionally, I provided a FORMULA on how to calculate your own measurements for a custom case if the given sizes don't match your device accurately.

I used foam interfacing to give the cases lovely structure and to provide protection for one's device. I love how wonderfully squishy they are 😊.

I know these cases will get lots of use so I went with heavier duty zippers for these cuties. I like to use either #4.5 bagmaking zippers (purchased from Zipit on Etsy) or #5 zipper by the yard/meter (purchased from Zipper Valley). A standard #3 nylon zipper will work as well, so you can definitely use it if that's all you have on hand.



The pattern comes both in imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters) measurements for your convenience. Here's some additional info for you, check out my Etsy listing for all the measurements in cm.


What do you say? Would you like to make a case for your own device? You can get this pattern at a 25% OFF INTRODUCTORY PRICE now through Thursday, May 19 (midnight CEST, Amsterdam time).

You can purchase the pattern from my Etsy shop here or by clicking on the button below. 


Buy This Pattern



Thank you for your support 😘

Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana