Norfolk Pouch (new pdf pattern)


Good morning friends, how are you all doing?

Goodness! I can't believe it's been so long since I last popped in here :(

Have you been sewing a lot? I certainly kept myself busy doing lots of fun sewing and designing. Would you like to see my newest pattern? 

This is Norfolk Pouch.


It's a lovely, super versatile zipper pouch that comes in two sizes:
SMALL:  6 ½'' x 4'' x 1 ½''
REGULAR:  8 ½'' x 5'' x 2''



It has an exterior slip pocket, card slots pocket in the lining (3 slots for small pouch, 4 slots for regular), and a removable wrist strap for added flexibility. You can also check out my video on how I make my wrist straps by clicking here.


Oh, and look at these zipper tabs! I so enjoy adding these lovely morsels of goodness for an extra stylish finishing touch to my pouches.

MATERIALS NEEDED to make your very own Norfolk Pouch:
main exterior fabric - FQ
contrasting exterior fabric - FE
lining - FQ - 1/2 yard
interfacing - 3/4 yard
zipper - 6'' long for SMALL size
8'' long for REGULAR size

one (1) – 1/2'' swivel hook
one (1) – 1/2'' D-ring three
(3) - 6–8mm rivets (optional

SUPPLIES:
rotary cutter, self healing cutting mat, acrylic ruler
wonder clips and/or pins
sharp fabric scissors
zipper foot for your sewing machine (optional)
leather hole punch and rivet setting tool (optional)


♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥


As always, I enlisted help of some of very talented ladies to test the pattern for me and I was totally enchanted with all the gorgeous pouches they created. Let's have a look, shall we?


Tori made this super stylish Norfolk Pouch. I absolutely adore that fabulous neon zipper against all the gorgeous neutral prints.



Fabulously talented Mela went all out and sewed up quite a few of these handy pouches. Don't you just love her fabulous use of vinyl? Beautiful, aren't they?



My wonderful friend Ingrid sewed up this pretty pouch using Essex linen and quilting cotton. Definitely makes me want to add more red to my stash :)



Last, but definitely not least, is this lovely duo of Norfolk pouches created by the amazing Fani.

A big thank you to all the lovely ladies for making such gorgeous pouches and all the helpful feedback. You guys are the best :).


♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥


Norfolk Pouch pattern can be now purchased at my Etsy shop here, and for the next 48 hours (now through Sat, Feb.8th) you can purchase this pattern at a 25% off introductory price. No coupons needed, the price is automatically adjusted to reflect a 25% discount.

buy this pattern

Happy sewing everyone! Svetlana