LAGOM STORAGE BINS (new pdf pattern)


 Hello friends, how have you all been? What have you been up to? Any fun sewing projects?

I've been busy trying to sort out all the many, many ideas going through my head ๐Ÿ˜ and focus on finishing up some of the patterns.

And today I'm super excited to show you my newest Lagom Storage Bins pattern.


What do you think?

These super handy reversible bins come in FIVE sizes and look, they beautifully nest inside each other. Just like the sweet matryoshka dolls I used to have as a child.


These bins are a perfect beginner friendly project so if you ever wanted to dip your toes into bagmaking but wasn't sure where to start, this project is for you ๐Ÿ˜Š.

If you're a seasoned maker though, I'm sure you'll enjoy being able to whip these up quickly and with very little effort.


I think I'll be making quite a few of these to pack some Christmas presents in. It's always fun to get a gift inside a gift, don't you agree?


+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  

I'm happy to offer this pattern in both imperial and metric measurements and here are the finished dimensions plus a supply list for you:



+  +  +  +  +



I hope you'll be as excited to start making these storage bins as I am. You can now get this pattern at a 25% off  introductory price (sale ends Wednesday, Nov. 17th midnight CET).

Click here to go to my Etsy shop or click on the link below to purchase this pattern.





Thank you for your support, friends! And happy sewing ๐Ÿ˜€.

Svetlana