two by four baby quilt



You guys, I actually finished a quilt !!!

This sounds so totally strange to me as I used to make quilt after quilt for years and lately the only way for me to get a quilt done is by literally forcing myself to do it :(  So, so very frustrating !!!


The crazy thing is I loved the pattern I was using (free tutorial by Film in the Fridge here), and I loved the fabric (my Stash bundle) and yet I found myself procrastinating and putting off piecing the quilt for way too long.

Once I basted the quilt though, I finally found my groove and absolutely loved hand quilting this little cutie. 


I tried really, really hard to not use my go to striped binding for this quilt, but after pulling out half of my stash to find just the right print and completely failing I concluded a wide stripe was the way to go. And now I'm glad I went with it because I think it frames the quilt beautifully.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

QUILT STATS

finished size: 42'' x 58''
batting: Pellon Nature's Touch Wool Batting
 
 
Thanks for reading friends. Happy day to you all :)
 
Svetlana