this and that

Hello, hello everyone!!!

How are things? Have you been busy? Any fun projects you've been working on?

It's been a while since I popped in here, sorry for disappearing on you like that :(. Things have been crazy busy lately, mostly in a good way though so no complaints here.

If you follow me on Instagram you probably know our family has decided to take a giant leap of faith and after 20 years of living in the States we will be moving back to Europe once the kids finish their school year. Eeeeek! I'm so, so very excited. And a bit scared, too. It's going to be a huge change for us all but I've been feeling stuck in a rut for quite some time now and I think we're ready for some serious change :)




And, even though our move is not happening for a few months, I just had to whip up this super adorable passport wallet. I used Amber's fabulous pattern which comes in two sizes. I made a four passport one, but I'm planning on making a six passport wallet as well.



We also got to celebrate this little cutie's 18th birthday!!!

I feel like I just blinked and somehow my first baby is an adult now.  How is that even possible?




And, as if all that wasn't exciting enough, I got to spend a few days this week in Denver recording a Craftsy class. It was super, super exciting, and incredibly stressful too, of course. But I'm very happy I said yes to this opportunity and can't wait to share with you more in the coming weeks.

Well, that's me for now. I have plans for some fun, no deadline sewing this weekend and I can't wait.

Wishing you all a relaxed and creative weekend.

Svetlana