Tuesday, September 5, 2017

flower shop tote


Issue 51 of Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine is now out and I'm happy to say you can find two of my projects featured inside. One is a quilt (which I'll share a bit later since I still need to take proper photos) and the other one is this super sweet Flower Shop Tote.


There are so many of my favorite things combined in this tote bag - simple patchwork, adorable Cotton and Steel fabric, Essex linen, hand quilting, as well as leather and brass accents. 

Each square forming a patchwork pocket was cut at 2.5" which would make this a perfect tote to feature one's favorite mini charm packs.



And, because making just one tote bag is pretty much impossible for me, I also whipped up this Liberty version of Flower Shop Tote. 

Love, love, love !!!!




Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana
 

7 comments:

  1. oh so lovely! I can't wait to find this issue of the magazine. I know I need to make a liberty version as well! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking for this issue! Love the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed, I was just wanting to make a bag, this looks great. Hope I can find the magazine
    djcutting2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I have some liberty and this might be the perfect way to use it! A great idea to show the cover of the magazine, too, so we all know which issue to look for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation!! I love everything you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bag. Lovely pattern and colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...