luisa crossbody bag (new pdf pattern)


Hello everyone! I'm super, super excited to have a chance to show off my newest crossbody bag pattern to you today, yay!!!


I've been working on this bag for months and have gone through at least six unsuccessful prototypes before I finally landed on this design. All that work though was totally worth is as I absolutely love this bag.





Luisa finishes at 10" wide x 9" tall x 3" deep. And, the addition of a hidden zipper pocket on the front, slip pocket on the back, zipper pocket in the lining, as well as a main zipper closure and adjustable strap makes for a super useful, perfectly sized everyday purse.

Materials needed to make Luisa Bag:
fabric A (main exterior fabric) – ¾ yard
fabric B (contrasting exterior bottom + strap) – ½ yard
fabric C (lining) – ¾ yard
interlining fabric (canvas, denim, or some other heavier weight fabric) – ½ yard
SF 101 interfacing (or other medium weight fusible interfacing of choice) – 2 yards
one - 12” long metal or nylon zipper
one - 8” long metal or nylon zipper
one - 6” long metal or nylon zipper
two - 1” rectangle or circle strap rings
one - 1” rectangle strap slider
five - 7mm rivets (optional)


♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

As usual, I had help from a few super talented ladies who tested this pattern for me and I absolutely adore all the gorgeous bags they made.














Wyma


I love how each and every one of these bags is so different from the others and how they all reflect maker's preferences and personality. Well done ladies! You totally rocked this pattern.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

What do you say? Would you like to make a Luisa bag of your own? You can purchase Luisa Crossbody Bag pdf instant download pattern by clicking on the button below or by visiting my etsy shop (click here).





Thanks so much for your support and happy sewing everyone!

Svetlana