sawtooth star quit (all finished)



I finished my Sawtooth Star quilt and I'm completely in love :)


This quilt is special to me not just because sawthooth star block is one of my most favorite quilting blocks ever, but also because I screen printed the fabrics I used and it feels amazing to see them turned into a quilt.


I used a mixture of Kona and Cirrus solids for my blocks. Each block measured 12.5" unfinished, sashing was cut at 2.5" wide. (click here to read more on how I make my blocks)


When it came to quilting, I wanted just a simple design so the stitching wouldn't compete with the blocks. I think this grid quilting does the work very nicely.

And the stripes for the binding, of course. I don't think I will ever tire of adding striped binding to my quilts.


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

QUILT STATS

finished size: 40" x 54" 
fabrics used: Kona + Cirrus solids, screen printed fabrics (can be purchased here)


Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana

Linking up to Finish it up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts.