everyday tote bag


I've been meaning to make myself a simple everyday tote bag for quite some time. So, when I suddenly found myself with an afternoon all to myself and no urgent things on my to do list, I decided to gather all my supplies and got to work right away.


I combined my screen printed canvas for main body and waxed canvas I had on hand for the bottom of the bag.


I then added leather handles, and rivets. Oh, I can't even tell you how much I love adding leather and rivets to my projects :).


The bag finished at 12" wide x 13" tall x 3.5" deep. I'm sure it will get used a lot as it turned out just the way I wanted it to. Don't you just love when projects end up looking just the way they did in your head? I certainly do :).

Wishing you all a relaxed rest of the weekend. Svetlana