Sunday, September 4, 2016

everyday tote bag


I've been meaning to make myself a simple everyday tote bag for quite some time. So, when I suddenly found myself with an afternoon all to myself and no urgent things on my to do list, I decided to gather all my supplies and got to work right away.


I combined my screen printed canvas for main body and waxed canvas I had on hand for the bottom of the bag.


I then added leather handles, and rivets. Oh, I can't even tell you how much I love adding leather and rivets to my projects :).


The bag finished at 12" wide x 13" tall x 3.5" deep. I'm sure it will get used a lot as it turned out just the way I wanted it to. Don't you just love when projects end up looking just the way they did in your head? I certainly do :).

Wishing you all a relaxed rest of the weekend. Svetlana


10 comments:

  1. oh yeah! I've fallen in love with rivets and leather handles too! Gorgeous bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tote looks great and very useable, especially being in natural, neutral tones and materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tote! I love the idea of rivets on the handles- makes for a professional finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tote! Your printed fabric takes it to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is wonderful, I love the fabric you printed! And after using the waxed canvas in one of your sotak kits, I'm a believer in it as well. Lol. The leather handles and rivets really give this simple tote a polished look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and can't wait for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and can't wait for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. was crocheting the straps. Because you know, I had to add that white raffle on the sides. Large Tote Bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...