drawstring bag in four sizes {new pdf pattern}

Hello friends!

I'm super excited to show you my newest pattern today.


If you've been reading my blog for a while you know I greatly enjoy making (and using) drawstring bags. I love how quick and easy to make they are. Plus, they are perfect to keep projects on the go, toys, craft supplies, ... organized.


This pattern includes instructions on how to make fully lined drawstring bags in four different sizes. And, each bag can be made using just one print or is perfectly suited to be made using 2.5" squares if you prefer a more patchwork-y look (instructions for both versions are provided).


As I said before, I love using drawstring bags to keep my projects organized, especially my knitting. I made myself quite a few bags already and I keep all the supplies I need for that project in one bag.



I usually make the large size drawstring bags for my knitting, the medium and small sizes are perfect for smaller knitting or crochet projects, and the mini one is just the right size for all the notions.

This is an easy, beginner friendly pattern and here are the dimensions of finished bags:

mini: 4” wide x 5 1/4” tall x 2” deep
small: 4 1/2” wide x 8 1/2” tall x 3” deep
medium: 5 1/2" wide x 10” tall x 4” deep
large: 8 1/2” wide x 11 1/2” tall x 5” deep

Drawstring bag pattern is now available at my etsy shop or you can purchase it directly by clicking on the button below. The price of this pattern is $5.00.


buy this pattern


Hope you will enjoy making these super handy drawstring bags as much as I do :).

Wishing you all a lovely day. Svetlana