color crush pillows

Hello, happy Friday to you all!

I always get super, super excited when my projects get published so seeing my Color Crush pillows in newest issue of LPQ 32 magazine made me do a little happy dance, of course :).
 



I loved making this happy little trio of fresh, bright pillows. Aren't these Art Gallery solids beautiful? I combined them with Kona Snow (my most favorite white) and striped binding. I think stripes do such a good job of framing all the colorful goodness, don't you?


This issue 32 of LPQ magazine is already available for sale in the UK and should be hitting US stores in couple of weeks. I hope you'll snatch a copy for yourself and give these pillows (and tons of other beautiful projects featured in the magazine) a try.

Wishing you all a wonderful and creative weekend. Svetlana