basic linen apron

I needed a new apron. Nothing fancy, just a simple plain linen apron to wear while I do my screen printing. I even went to a few stores to have a look, but I came home empty handed. I kind of knew that would happen as I have an incredibly hard time buying things I can make myself (the feeling I'm sure many of you know quite well) :).


So, I finally did what I should have done from the beginning and I made myself this simple linen apron. I followed Purl Soho's Adjustable Unisex Apron free tutorial and I'm super, super happy with how it turned out. Plus, it was such a quick project to make. It took me less than an hour to have this apron all finished.


I used yarn dyed Essex Linen for the main apron and Slub Denim Stripe for the pocket. I even had just the right length of this 1" webbing. I think I got it ages ago at Target's $1.00 section and it felt great to finally use it.

Off I go. Time to take this new apron for a spin and do some screen printing :).

Thanks for reading. Svetlana