in progress

I've been working on quite a few projects in the last few days and I thought a recap of sorts might be fun. Ready? Here we go.


My "collection" of screens is growing and seeing them all together makes me feel so artsy. It's kind of fun to say it since I never thought of myself as being artistic before thanks to my inability to draw, sing, or play any musical instrument :(.


I've been printing lots of panels for pouch kits (hope to have those ready for sale next week), ...


as well as coming up with some new prints. See? I still can't really draw, but I can make shapes and sometimes that's all that's needed :).


I've been sewing, too. I needed to make a quick baby boy quilt so I decided to combine navy prints from my stash with Kona Parchment into this super simple patchwork. I hope to baste and quilt it in the next day or two. I'm not planning anything too fancy, just simple straight line quilting along each seam should do the trick.


And, I have this beautiful bundle to play with. Gorgeous, isn't it? It's Fleet and Flourish by Maureen Cracknell and it's absolutely stunning. It's been a while since I worked with so much color and I'm super excited to dive in.

What have you been working on? Do tell. I'd love to know.

Svetlana