sotak kits

You guys, I'm so super excited for today's post. Because you know what? I get to show you my newest "crafty brain child".


What do you think?

I designed pouch making kits featuring my own screen printed fabric. Eeeek!!! This project has taken months to come to fruition, mostly because I was too obsessive about how to package it all. I wanted to make sure I would be proud to show you these kits. I wanted something pretty, crafty looking, something I'd be happy to gift or to receive myself.


This is what the packaging looks like on the front and back of this perfectly sized little brown paper box.


And here are all the goodies included inside the box - waxed canvas, screen printed fabric, cotton canvas lining, zipper, and zipper leather pull. Plus a full color booklet with pattern and instructions, of course.


I think these kits would make wonderful presents for an experienced sewist as well as someone who'd like to give pouch making a try for the first time.


The finished pouch is 7" wide on bottom, 8.5" wide on top x 5" tall x 1.5" deep. My girls keep their special markers and drawing supplies in their pouches.


I have a limited number of these kits available for sale in my etsy shop. Click here if interested.

All the kits are sold out. I'll try to have new ones in stock soon. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for reading, friends. Svetlana