Hello, happy Monday to you all!
I'm sure you won't be too surprised if I tell you I've been doing more block printing over the weekend, right? Yep, I'm completely, totally addicted. It was not all about printing, though. I did a little bit of sewing too.
See? A new pillow for our family room.
Made with my own printed fabric :). I still can't believe I actually took a plunge and gave fabric printing a try. It really isn't as scary as it might seem at first. Plus, I keep telling myself I have tons of fabric at home anyway, so if I mess up a few fat quarters in the process it's not the end of the world. And the results are totally worth it.
I wanted this pillow to have that simple, clean, modern look so I used yarn dyed Essex linen in black for the back and attached an invisible zipper for easy removal. I think it worked :).
Pillow cover finished at 16" square and I stuffed it with an 18" pillow form to make it all nicely puffed up and squishy.
Wishing you all a great week. Svetlana