anna pouch {one more pdf pattern}


Once upon a time, quite a long time ago actually, I came across a picture this pouch on Pinterest. I looked and looked to see if I could find some instructions on how to make it since I really liked this unique pouch, but I had no such luck.


So I set out to design my own pattern and after lots of trial and error sewing and ripping I finally made this pouch. I call it Anna Pouch.


I love the idea of two pouches being connected to make one and it's such a perfect size for all the little trinkets most of us carry in our purses.



This pouch finishes at approx. 5.75” x 4” x 1.5”.  And see? Lots of little things fit in with room to spare :).


I always love to see what other talented peeps can make using my patterns and this time it was no different.



Lucy used super adorable strawberry fabric to make this sweet Anna pouch. Love the hand stitching and gingham tab.



How cute is this kitty version made by Andrea? And that tiny gingham binding on bias is just too precious. I totally have to go with gingham for my next pouch :).

Thank you ladies for trying my pattern out. You're amazing.

♥♥♥

You can purchase Anna pouch pdf pattern by clinking on the button below or by going directly to my etsy shop here. And, as usual, the price for the pattern will be a discounted $6.00 for the next 48 hours, after that it will go back up to its regular $8.00 price.

buy this pattern

Thanks for reading and all your support friends. Svetlana