idea pouch for Kindle

Lately I've been all about cleaning, and organizing, and getting rid of stuff I don't need while taking better care of the things I like. So, after being all happy about a little pouch I made for my camera, I decided my Kindle (which I recently "inherited" from my daughter :)) needed a new home as well.
 

I wanted something simple, pretty, as well as functional and I think this smaller version of Idea pouch fits the bill perfectly. I used the original pattern designed by Michelle patterns and printed all the pieces at 75% since the original size was too large for my Kindle.


I'm kind of obsessed with Art Gallery's Maker fabric collection and how it pairs so beautifully with Essex linen. Such a perfect match, don't you think?


I like how this Idea pouch has an extra pocket for my earbuds as well as a few pens and a notebook. Such a clever design, ♥♥♥.


I so love the addition of this simple little tab - tutorial is also by Michelle, you can find it here. I think it adds just the right amount of finesse to the finished pouch.


This is my second Idea pouch, you can find more info on the first one here. As you can see, my first Idea pouch was the original size. I keep my notebook and pens in it and it's already served me so well. I hope to get as much, or even more, use out of my new smaller Idea pouch. Who knows, I might even get over my dislike of ebooks, but for now it's all about having my Breaking Bad episodes with me on the go :).

Have a lovely day friends. Svetlana