lola pouch {pdf pattern now available}

Hello, happy Tuesday to you all!

I'm super excited as today I'm launching my second pdf pattern, yay! 


I'm a huge fan of pouches that have binding around zippers, but the patterns I found usually call for hand stitching the zippers in (not a favorite thing of mine). And so, a few weeks back, I set out to design a pouch that has zipper binding, but is made completely by machine, no hand sewing required.


I designed this Lola pouch in two sizes. Small one is perfect for pencils and other smaller odds and ends, while the large one is just the right size for projects on the go - I keep my knitting in these pouches but I'm sure it would work just as well with cross stitch, embroidery, or some crocheting too.


Plus, thanks to the way zippers are installed the pouches can be open nice and wide. I've already noticed it makes finding my stitch markers and tiny scissors while knitting and watching TV a lot easier :)

Once again, I enlisted the help of a few super lovely ladies to test my pattern to make sure it's as user friendly and clear to follow as possible. I was so impressed with the variety of pouches these ladies made. Let's have a look, shall we?


Vicki has created this beautifully quilted project pouch. See that little sliver of purple peeking through by the bottom panel? I love that little detail.


Love the addition of zipper pocket, too. What a super genius idea. I also adore Vicki's pencil pouch with all the pretty quilting, and of course the combination of bright green and orange is fantastic.



Dolores made all three of these absolutely gorgeous pouches. I just love seeing how different fabric combos play together. And now I want to drop everything and make myself a mustang pouch :).




Ellyn has also made three pouches. Aren't they gorgeous? Those little ballerinas are beyond cute and I just adore the bright happy patchwork on the last pouch. Have you noticed Ellyn's perfectly stitched binding? She used bias binding which I think was such a clever idea.


I just adore this pouch made by Judith, one of the loveliest people I "met" online. The combination of  letter print on the outside with that lovely lime striped lining is fantastic. Love the addition of diagonal quilting, too.


 Caroline stitched these two beautiful pouches. So pretty and bright, aren't they? Love how they both complement each other.


Emilee made these two beauties. Love the addition of friendship star patchwork as well as that lovely crochet flower on black leather. Such adorable pouches.


 Last, but definitely not least, is this gorgeous duo made by super duper extremely talented Rachel. Another perfect fabric combo, don't you think? I just adore these Doe pouches, perfection at its best for sure :)

Thank you so much ladies, I really appreciate all your hard work and willingness to help.

Now, if you'd like to make a Lola pouch of your own, you can buy the pattern by clicking on the link below.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm able to sell my pdf patterns worldwide as I'm using Payhip to collect and process EU vat tax :)


Long post, I know. Thanks for reading friends. Svetlana