a few things


I made a second batch of grocery bags over the weekend. (you can see my first batch here). Once again I used Michelle's pattern which is my favorite go to grocery bag.


I so love this adorable elephant fabric and I'm glad I finally found a perfect project for it. Now instead of having it hidden in my stash I'll be able to admire it every time I go shopping :)


I also finished all thirty six scrappy improv patchwork blocks. All I need to do now is join them into a quilt top, I even have a plan on how I want to quilt it.

I had to laugh at the fact that for some unknown reason I thought I might not have enough scraps for this quilt. What a crazy idea, I must say, it barely made a dent in my scrap boxes :)


And, I put together this pretty stack in hopes of turning it into a Swoon quilt for our bed. It probably won't happen any time soon but it felt good to do all this plotting and planning.


Last, but definitely not least,  the most exciting thing of all - I have a project in Quilt Now 1 magazine. I'm sort of late with this news since the magazine came out last month, but somehow with the move and all I only now managed to get a copy of my own.

Thanks for reading friends. Hope you all have an absolutely positively amazing weekend. Svetlana