crochet edge pillow covers {take two}


I just could not help it. I had to give crochet edged pillow covers a try once again. I made my first one a few weeks ago and as soon as the fabric for the new pillows arrived I was cutting into it and making burrito style pillow cases. 


I used Flower Sugar giant rose dot in grey and turquoise for the top parts of the pillows and coordinating striped fabric for the backs. Eeeek, I do love this kind of fabric and colors very, very much right now.
 

I followed the same tutorial for crochet edge as I did last time. This time, however, I used blanket stitch for the crochet base which in my opinion worked so much better, and was much gentler to my poor fingers.


I made these pillow cases for our bedroom, even though I knew they would clash "slightly?" with our bedding. But now I really like them there and I think they actually bring a very welcome pop of color and make the whole room a lot brighter.

Yay!!!! insert a very happy dance in here!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Svetlana