craft fair {recap}

Hello, happy Sunday, friends!

The craft fair is over, and I'm happy to get back to my regular sewing routine. But, before I do,  I feel like the recap of the whole experience is totally in order.

 
I was sharing a table with a friend of mine and here's what our display looked like (hers are the fabric buckets and coffee cozies on the right side). I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed putting it all together.
 
 
As you can see, I concentrated mostly on smaller, low cost items like pouches, coasters, and Christmas ornaments. I also had a few pillows and Christmas stockings for sale, too.
 
 
I managed to sell quite a few of my products, with little birdies Christmas ornaments being the most popular item. 
 
The highlight of the whole fair, however, was when I got to talk to some of my blog's readers who stopped by and introduced themselves. You ladies totally rock and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you.
 
I must admit, though, I'm quite glad the fair is over now. Working "sweatshop style" and having the time pressure to pump up many of the same or very similar product is just not my thing. All in all, I'm happy I had a chance to experience what selling at the craft fair is like, but it also made me realize that sewing things just because I want to and blogging about them is what I enjoy the most.

And so I spent the whole Sunday afternoon working on a quilt I wanted to make for a long time but never had time. Oh, it felt good. I'll share some pictures soon. Svetlana