pouchini

Hello, happy Saturday!

The other day I was in a mood for some quick, non - quilty sewing projects. You know, the instant gratification kind of projects. I wanted to make something fast as well as useful, and that's how these "pouchinis" came to be.

What? you don't know what "pouchinis" are? - that's what my daughters call these little pouches.


 Aren't they adorable? They are small (3"tall x 5"wide x 1.5"deep), just the right size to fit a few necessities my girls tend to carry around in their purses.


 I just love how perfectly adorable and happy they turned out, especially this one - using Tasha Noel's The Simple Life fabric.

 
I must say, working on these little pouches was such a nice break from quilting while still spending some fun time at the machine. Do you sometimes feel that way? Wanting to sew but not wanting to quilt?


Wishing you all a wonderfully crafty weekend. I'm off to get some more instant gratification projects done, Christmas stockings are so calling my name.