crochet heaven

A while ago I totally fell for all the gorgeously bright and colorful crochet projects popping up all over the blogland. So, I bought myself a few crochet hooks, yarn, as well as some crochet books and I dove in. It was not a disaster, but not a great experience, either. Every time I tried to crochet, I realized that as much as I liked the finished product, I didn't really enjoy the process.

But, lucky for me, my wonderful mom is a crochet superstar, hands down the best crochet master I know. And here is a proof, this is what arrived in the mail yesterday. Yay!!!


Three totally amazingly beautiful and wonderfully soft crochet blankets, one for each of my kids. I'm so, so in love with each and every one of them. They are perfect, just the way I like them, happy and bright.


And each one is different and amazing in its own special way, just like the little people these blankets are for.  


Oh, my!!! I could spend hours just looking at them. I'm definitely one lucky duck for having such a wonderfully talented and generous mom.

Hope you all have an amazing day, friends. Svetlana