#the100scrapchallenge


Hello lovelies,

I while ago I talked about the mountain of scraps I managed to accumulate over time and how I decided to give myself a challenge of sewing up 100 items using scraps only. Now, this is a pretty relaxed kind of challenge as there's no time restriction and I work on many other projects as well as I think all scraps all the time would get old pretty soon :)

I'm happy to say I've been pretty consistently dipping into my scrap bins and I now have 10 projects to show you (only 9 photos as the kitty pouch and wrist strap in the bottom row are counted as two separate projects).


The projects I made were quite small but I do plan on making a quilt or two to help things along :). 


Here are some blocks I already made. I'm using 2.5'' squares, sort of randomly pieced into these 20 patch blocks and I'll then be adding probably white rectangles in between the blocks to break up all the scrappiness a bit. Super fun!


The challenge is open to everyone, so feel free to join me any time if you wish. And, if you're in a mood for some scrappy inspiration, check out #the100scrapchallenge on IG.

Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana