wristlet kits in shop

Happy Monday, friends!

 Any fun projects you've been working on over the weekend? I did a tiny bit of sewing but most of my time was spent watching various dinosaur movies to keep my son from thinking about his fever and how miserable it made him feel :(


I did, however, manage to put together a few of my Sotak Kits.

What do you think? This one is for a super adorable screen printed hearts wristlet.


Each kit includes all the materials needed to make a beautiful screen printed wristlet + a separate pdf file with detailed step by step instructions.


I think these would make really nice presents for either a seasoned sewist or someone who'd like to give pouch making a try for the very first time. 

You can purchase these kits at my etsy shop.

Wishing you all a lovely start to your week. Svetlana