fannie pouch {a new pdf pattern}

Hello, happy Monday to you all!

I'm super excited to show you my newest pdf pattern today.


Ta - da!!! Fannie Pouch!

I designed this pouch mostly with my teenage daughters in mind as I wanted them to have a safe place for their phones and some cash when they are out and about with their friends without having to carry real purses around.


The pattern, however, also includes instructions on how to add a thin detachable handle which makes for a lovely convertible pouch that can be worn both attached to belt loops of your favorite jeans or carried as a regular little purse.


Its finished size is 6.5" wide x 4" tall x 1" deep so it's a perfect size to fit your phone, some cash, sunglasses, and even a few other necessities in.


I love using hardware when making my bags and pouches as I think it adds extra polished touch to a finished product. This little pouch uses swivel hooks, D-rings, as well as heavy duty snaps for closure. I bought my swivel hooks and d-rings on Etsy here, and snaps are from Joann.


This is a beginner friendly pattern and here's the list of materials needed to make one Fannie pouch:

1 FQ fabric A (main exterior, flap lining, swivel clasp tabs, handle)
1 FE fabric B (flap exterior, pocket)
1 FE fabric C (lining)
12” x 18” fusible fleece
2 heavy duty snaps - size 24 – 5/8”
2 – 1 1/4” swivel clasps with 1/2” loop end
2 – 1/2” D-rings

What do you think? Would you like to make a Fannie pouch of your own? I'm offering this pdf pattern at an introductory price of $5.00 for the next 48 hours.

You can purchase this pattern by clicking on the button below or by going to my Etsy shop.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a super creative week. Svetlana