pink love {a finished baby quilt)


 Last night I finished this sweet little quilt inspired by Jolene's gorgeous pixelated heart quilt.  

I. am. in. love.


I used a combination of pink and low volume fabrics, most of them were from my scrap basket which makes me love this quilt even more.


I have hoarded a yard of Sarah Jane Children at Play fabric for quite some time, waiting for just the right project to come along and this sweet little quilt totally fit the bill.


I used pink and white striped fabric for the binding simply because I love striped bindings and in my  book you can never go wrong with stripes :)


Finished size of this quilt is 35" x 37". And you know what? Not only is this quilt totally adorable, it also was very quick to make since all it involved was piecing squares.

I'm pretty sure I'll be visiting this pattern again very soon.

Thanks for stopping by. Svetlana