blogger bundle

Do you shop for your fabric online? I do, I buy almost all my fabric online and I absolutely love it. So, when incredibly sweet Cindy, owner of online fabric shop Fluffy Sheep Quilting, asked if I'd like to put together a blogger bundle I could not say yes fast enough.

And, after a very enjoyable time spent looking through Cindy's beautiful fabrics, I decided to go with this bundle of pretties.


I so love this sweet combination of  aqua, red and green with a touch of black. And I especially enjoy seeing dainty flowers next to very modern geometrics, gingham, as well as that fantastic text print by Lori Holt.


I'm so looking forward to getting my complimentary bundle in the mail soon. I have a few ideas what I'd like to make - maybe a giant pillow cover or a quilt with lots of white negative space??? Not sure yet but I'm quite positive there will be some triangles :)


What do you think? Would you like to get these pretties for yourself? This bundle, and lots of other gorgeous sewing related goodies, are available for purchase at Cindy's shop .

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you all have an amazingly creative day. Svetlana