divided basket

I could resist no longer! I finally caved in and made Anna's divided basket yesterday.


I used a combination of my very favorite Nordika print, some Denyse Schmidt, Cloud nine, and Riley Blake. Fun, fun, fun!!!


I was a little unsure about the whole process of installing the divider, as well as these fabric + webbing handles. Anna's instructions, however, were flawless and easy to follow, as usual, with tons of pictures to help along so I sailed through the whole basket making process without a snag.


I found the last step of joining the exterior and lining together quite cumbersome but with the help of gazillion Clover Wonder Clips  all worked out quite well.

And now I really, really want to make one of Anna's new fabric berry baskets. Have you seen them? They are the cutest and I'm sure would be useful in any sewing space.

Thanks for stopping by. Svetlana