bizzy kid {finished}

Hi, welcome everyone!

First, thanks so much for your wonderful comments and input on my last post. I was really glad to see that I'm not the only one who solves the problem of too many wips by starting yet another project. It sounds so awfully counterproductive, but you know what?!?! it worked!!!!


See? My Bizzy Kid quilt is all finished! I used the leftover fabric to piece the back. I must admit, I don't do it very often because 1. I don't want to use up too much of my precious fabric, and 2. using a flat sheet is so much faster.


I'm glad I did it, though. I think it makes this happy and bright quilt a little bit more special.


I did straight line quilting along some of the seams and used black and white wide striped fabric for the binding which, in my opinion, makes the whole quilt totally come to life.


To make this quilt, I used Allison's (Cluck Cluck Sew) pattern which I would highly recommend. It's really well written with colored pictures to guide you along.

Finished size of the quilt is 48" x 60".

Now that this guy is finished I'm ready to tackle more of my wips.


I'm hoping to turn these EPP hexagons into a pillow soon,

 
and then it's on to my HSTs. Oh, boy!!!

Have a happy day, everyone. Svetlana