zakka style sew along {house pouch}

This week's project for Zakka Style Sew Along was and adorable house pouch. Here is mine.


Oh, what a struggle it has been!! Not the pouch itself, the pattern was pretty easy - the hardest part for me was choosing fabrics.

What drove me almost crazy was my sewing machine. It would sew only a few stitches at a time, make a horrible noise, and get stuck. I cleaned it, and oiled it, and took it all apart but nothing seems to help. It seems like a visit to a machine doctor is inevitable. BUT! All that made me realize that I really needed a better and more reliable machine. Let's just say there's a new Juki somewhere out there on the road heading towards my house. Yay!!!! I'll share more on that later.

I'm off to organize my stash now. I can't sew, but I can pet my fabric, right?

Svetlana

Linking up to Finish It Up Friday.