CUMBRIA TOTE BAG (new pdf sewing pattern)

 

Hello lovely makers, 

how are you all doing? Has fall arrived to where you live? We've had some cool, quite autumn-y weather last few days and it felt absolutely amazing. I'm definitely ready for some sweater weather 😀.



And today I'm happy to share my brand new bag pattern, Cumbria Tote Bag!

I love the two print exterior of these totes but I especially love the inner zipper pocket divider.



What do you guys think? Pretty handy, isn't it?



Of course there's an additional zipper pocket and a slip pocket for an added convenience 😀.




I made so many of these totes over the last few weeks and I love all the possibilities when it comes to combining fabrics together. I sometimes like to use prints that match, other times I prefer them to clash a bit.



The large bag finishes at 13'' wide on bottom x 12'' tall x 5'' deep and it can fit a ton.

The small bag is 10'' wide on bottom x 9'' tall x 4'' deep and it makes a lovely everyday tote or it would also work well as a project bag.


+  +  +  +  +  +  +


And now I'm excited to show you the fabulous tote bags my amazingly talented pattern testers created. Ready? Here we go!


My wonderful friend Ingrid @inghelhoe sewed up these two beautiful totes. Such gorgeous makes! I love that Ingrid upcycled her zippers as well as the denim she used. Such a clever idea.



This beauty was created by super talented Priscilla @cottonstitchca. She's a master at working with beautiful prints and check out that amazing zipper! Absolutely stunning!



And how pretty are these two totes sewn by Fani @faninoulika. I love that Fani played with a different placement of the handles to make these beautiful totes.


+  +  +  +  +  +  +


As usual, I'm offering this brand new pattern at a 25% off discounted introductory price for the next few days (offer ends Saturday, Oct. 2nd midnight CEST). No coupon needed, price is already adjusted.

You can purchase Cumbria Tote Bag pattern by clicking on the button below of by going to my Etsy Shop.




Happy sewing everyone! Wishing you all a lovely and creative day.

Svetlana