Devon Pouch (a fabulously handy zipper pouch)


 Hello lovelies, happy Monday to you all!

If you've been following me for a while you would have noticed how much I enjoy sewing up zipper pouches :). It's one of my favorite projects to work on and today I wanted to talk a bit about one of my most favorite pouch ever, the Devon Pouch.

Here's just a little sampling of the Devon Pouches I made over the last year or so :).

I love putting these sweet fabric combinations together, matching them up with metal zippers, and whipping up these super useful pouches. I especially love having the extra zipper pocket on the front as it helps me keep things a bit more organized in my purse.

As you can see, I'm quite a fan of combining floral prints with Essex linen (yarn dyed linen in black is my favorite). And, because I know many of you will ask, I buy my zippers from Zipit or Needled Boutique on Etsy. 

You can purchase the pattern for this pouch here if you'd like to give it a go.

And, in case you're not sure about the whole working with zippers thing, I put together a time lapse video on how I sew this pouch for you to see.




Happy sewing, friends. Svetlana