That Handmade Touch - my book


Hello everyone, happy Monday!

Today is a very special day for me as I can finally spill the beans and let you all know that I wrote a book!


That Handmade Touch was a true labor of love and I'm so anxious to see what you think. 

The book includes patterns for pouches, bags, and buckets, as well as a few home and pet accessories. 

Here's just a little sampling of projects for you to enjoy :)




(all photos by Lucky Spool and Holly DeGroot)

The book also includes projects using my very favorite qayg (quilt as you go) technique as well as instructions on how to add rivets, hardware, and small touches of leather to one's projects for a beautifully stylish and polished finished look.

That Handmade Touch is being published by Lucky Spool  and will be available for purchase this spring, yay!

Off I go, lots of happy dancing to be done :)

Wishing you all a creative week ahead. Svetlana