my craftsy class, yay !!!


Hello lovelies,

remember when I talked about the amazing opportunity I had a few weeks back when I flew to Denver and recorded a sewing class with Craftsy? Yeah, the class is now live and it all is super surreal, and exciting, and intimidating all at the same time, eeeeek !!!

My class Giftable Projects: Zippered Bags and Purse Organizer is a six lesson class with detailed instructions and lots of tips on how to make three different zipper pouches. Would you like to see the pouches I designed for the class? Here we go.


 Easy Coin Pouch with removable wrist strap is the first (and easiest project). I love this sweet little pouch and have made quite a few of them for my daughters and their friends already. 


The second pouch I teach is Double Zip pouch which makes a perfect pencil pouch or make up bag. I'm also thinking it would make a great hand sewing supplies pouch. Oh, the possibilities :)


Last, but definitely not least, is this Keep it Neat Purse Organizer. This is one of my all time favorite pouches with tons of pockets (zipper pockets as well as slip pockets). *you can also purchase this pattern from my etsy shop if you like


 I absolutely loved the opportunity to talk more about materials and supplies I use as well as being able to show how to work with metal zippers and add many different pockets to pouches.


What do you say? Would you like to learn how to make pouches with me? If so you can purchase my class (which includes instructions + all three patterns) by clicking here. And, to make things even sweeter, you can get my class at a 50% discount for just $19.99 for a limited time.

Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana