the essential pouch (new pdf pattern)


Hello everyone!

I'm super excited to share my newest pdf pattern with you today.


This is a beginner friendly pouch pattern and includes instructions and measurements to make four different sizes to fit one's needs.

Finished dimensions of each pouch are: (wide on bottom x tall x deep)
small – 5 ½” x 3 ½” x 1 ½”
medium -  7” x 5” x 2”
large – 8 ½” x 6” x 2 ½”
extra large -  8 ¾” x 7” x 3”



I had so much fun combining fabric, zippers, and leather zipper pulls to make these pouches. 

I love how they all sort of go together but are not too matchy - matchy. Although now that I think about it two or more of these pouches in the same fabric would make a lovely pouch set to gift or to keep, of course :)


My kids already put dibs on the three smaller pouches while I was working on the pattern, but I managed to claim the extra large one for myself as it's a perfect size for my in - progress knitting project.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


The Essential Pouch pattern is now available for sale at my etsy shop or you can purchase it directly by clicking on the button below. 

And, for the next 48 hours you can get it at an introductory price of $5.00 (after that the price will be $7.00).



Happy sewing friends. Svetlana