nina wristlet {new pdf pattern}


Hello, happy Monday to you all!

I'm super, super excited to show you my newest pdf pattern.


Nina wristlet is perfect for when you don't want to carry a bag with you, but still need a place for your phone, keys, credit cards, and maybe a few other necessities.


She comes in two sizes, large one is 5" tall x 8 1/4" wide and small one is 4 1/4" tall x 7 1/4" wide.

Can you tell I really enjoyed making these pouches? I kept finding new fabric I wanted to use and ended up with six prototypes (actually eight, but two didn't make it to this photo) :). I don't think I ever made so many pouches while working on a pattern.



Both pouches have super handy card slots in the lining (small one has three card slots and large one has eight).

I've been using my large Nina as a wallet as for quite some time and I couldn't be happier with it as there's enough card slots to keep all my cards organized, and the exterior zipper pocket is perfect to keep change in one place. Plus, the pouch fits my phone, and even keys easily.


I, of course, made some Ninas for my daughters as well. They both prefer a smaller size since all they usually carry around are their phones and some money.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What do you say? Would you like to make some Ninas of your own?

I graded this pattern intermediate as some experience working with zippers and piping will make the process of making this pouch a lot more enjoyable.

Here's the list of materials you'll need to make this wristlet:
1 FQ (fat quarter) of fabric measures 18'” x 21”
fabric A (exterior + wrist strap) – 1 FQ
fabric B (non-directional fabric for lining) – 1/2 yard
Pellon 987F fusible fleece – 10” x 13” rectangle
SF 101 interfacing (or similar medium weight fusible interfacing) – 3/4 yard
one - 8” long metal zipper (make sure your swivel snap hook can fit through zipper pull hole)
one - 6” long metal zipper
piping – 19” long store bought 0.5” wide bias piping (I used Wrights bias tape maxi piping)
one - 1/2” swivel snap hook (I purchased this one)
optional – one – 6mm rivet
optional – one – zipper pull for exterior pocket zipper

You can purchase Nina Wristlet pdf instant download pattern by clicking on the button below or by visiting my etsy shop here. And, for the next 48 hours, I'm offering this pattern at a discounted price of $6.00, after that the pattern will cost $8.00.



Thanks for reading and happy sewing everyone! Svetlana