Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 { looking back }

Wow!!! Last day of 2016! 

It feels like a recap of sorts is totally in order :)

Creatively, this was a good year for me. I tried new things, learned how to screen print on fabric, published a few new bag patterns, and generally enjoyed working on lots of different projects. Hope you'll enjoy this picture collage of my favorite makes.





Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! friends, for coming along on this creative journey with me.  I couldn't do what I do without your constant support and encouragement.


Wishing you all a happy, creative, and most of all peaceful 2017.

Svetlana



8 comments:

  1. I love your work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I'd say it was a pretty good year for you! Here's to lots of blessings - creatively and otherwise - in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved watching where your creativity has taken you! love your bag patterns and your style is so unique and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Svetlanko, mela jsi opravdu krasny novy rok! Preji Ti, aby i ten novy byl stejne uspesny :) Krasny novy rok! Jola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to another beautiful new year. Happy 2017 . Janita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svetlana, it's been another great year for you. I love your screen prints and your Thank You stamp is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like 2016 was a pretty good year for you! Enjoy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much gorgeousness! Bravo, Svetlana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...