slim pencil case + kits

 Hello everyone!

I'm super happy to show you my newest pouch - Slim Pencil Case.  


It's a simple super slim pouch, perfect to keep the few pens and markers I carry around in our purse organized without adding any bulk.


The pouch finishes at 7.5" x 2.75" and is nicely padded thanks to the addition of fusible fleece. And, most of all, I no longer have to fish through the contents of my bag every. single. time. I need a pen. Sheesh, I should have made these ages ago!!!


I loved my pouch so much, I decided to put together a few kits for you as well. I had great fun choosing supplies for each kit. I hope you like my combination of screen printed fabric, metal zippers, striped side tabs, and leather pulls, all beautifully packaged inside the little brown box.


All these kits are now listed at my etsy shop in case you'd like to grab one, or a few ;).

Happy sewing, friends. Svetlana