Monday, September 12, 2016

needle book kits



I'm super excited to show you my newest sewing kits. I so love the modern, minimalist look of these screen printed needle books.


There are four different kits available at my etsy shop. They each include screen printed exterior as well as lining panels, fusible fleece, wool felt for pages, and leather lace for a tie. Oh, and the instructions booklets, too.



Each needle book finishes at 3" wide x 4" tall when closed. 

I greatly enjoyed designing these needle books and hope you'll love them as much as I do.

Happy Monday, friends. Svetlana


9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for all of your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your screen printed fabrics continue to amaze me. You got such a talent for fabric design! These little needle books are so charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so interesting and beautiful

    http://jristicline.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous. You have a great way of making super smart simple things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Designer fabric at discount prices. Choose from home decor, fashion, upholstery and drapery fabric for your projects at My Fabric Connection
    duralee fabric safari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...