Wednesday, August 24, 2016

thirty - three tote bag tutorials


Hello everyone!


I got such positive response on my 33 zipper pouch tutorials post that I decided to compile yet another 33 completely free, easy to follow tutorials for you. This time it's all about totes and bags, my second favorite thing to make right after pouches :).

Enjoy!

double sided tote
 
pretty little tote
mesh bag
lilac bag
eco canvas bag
quilted diamond tote
pleated tote
 
hobo bag
liberty purse
 
trail tote
tote
 
basic tote
 
maxi bag
jumbo tote
 
the weekender
market bag
 
pleated tote
 
origami tote
 
pocket tote
gatherer tote
 
pom pom trim tote
 
bias tote bag
railroad tote
mini tote
 
triangular tote
denim bag
ruffled grocery bag
market tote
 
beach bag
slouch tote
 
reversible shoulder bag
canvas bag
 
ellie travel case


Wishing you all a lovely rest of the day. Svetlana 


9 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! I love this great collection of totes!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed my favorite one! The Alice shopper tote from Swoon Patterns. It's a full free pattern and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really confused now, love them all. Am looking for denim or canvas sheet music bags for my 6 & 9 yr old. Which one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really confused now, love them all. Am looking for denim or canvas sheet music bags for my 6 & 9 yr old. Which one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great list! Thanks for taking the time to put all of these in one place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another idea for a folded totebag : Sorry, it's in french on my blog but you can have an idea!http://destulipesetdescoeurs.blogspot.nl/2015/03/un-sac-glisser-dans-le-sac-main-et-son.html. Bags have no limits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much. I have made one of the (Tula Pink) market totes, with a few tweaks and am really pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For sharing such a beautiful article. i really like.Throwkart online website offers the cool and fashionable women's handbags

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bulk of the bottom seam, which was at its thickest, Canvas Tote Bag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...