(one more) drawstring bag

You guys, I made yet another drawstring bag.



And this one is my absolute favorite ever. EVER!!!

 I've been eyeing this nun fabric on Spoonflower for way too long so as soon as it arrived in my mailbox I found myself snipping and stitching like a mad woman until I had this lovely new knitting bag all finished.


I even added a slip pocket as well as a zipper pocket to my bag's interior. They do make it super functional and it's nice not to have the pattern as well as notions organized and easy to find.

Oh, and the project you see in the photos above is my new Mara Shawl in progress. I'll talk about it more once it's finished.


I hope to have a pattern for this project bag (it's the biggest one of the four bags I'll be including with the pattern) ready in a week or two. I hope you'll like making these bags as much as I do.

Wishing you all a beautiful day (our heat index is predicted to reach 115 F, yuck). I think I'll just stay inside and make a few more drawstring bags :).

Svetlana