mini quilted zipper pouch

 
I have a super fun little project to show you today. Hope you'll like it as much as I do.


Yes, it's a teeny tiny quilted zipper pouch. Pretty adorable, isn't it? Its finished size is 2.75" wide x 2.5" tall x 2" deep, eeek!!!


Of course I had to whip up a few of these little cuties right away. And, to my children's dismay, I squeeled more and more with every finish :).


I used 4" metal zippers and absolutely adore how much personality they add to these cuties. (I buy all my zippers from Zipit shop on etsy, they offer an amazing selection of zippers and super fast shipping)


I hope you'll come back next week. I'll have a free tutorial for you on how to make these mini quilted pouches.


Wishing you all a creative and relaxed weekend. Svetlana

Linking up to AmandaJean's Finish it up Friday.